In order to purchase any products or services using the S.H.E. Event Marketplace, your acceptance of these Sale Terms is required.
These Sale Terms set out the terms and conditions that will apply when you purchase products from the S.H.E. Event Marketplace, who is a product of the S.H.E. Event Indy LTD. Our registered EIN number is 84-3822122. We are registered with the State of Indiana as the S.H.E. Event Indy LTD.
These Sale Terms exist the moment you make a purchase. These terms may change from time to time, so we recommend you revisit them each time you make a new purchase.
We host a multivender e-commerce platform that allows us to support each other by selling our products and services. Order & Acceptance
- Each order you submit is a non-binding offer from you to purchase products in exchange for payment.
- Orders are subject to our acceptance, and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order in certain circumstances, including, but not necessarily limited to, when:
- There is a mistake in the information you provided to us (e.g., you provided an incorrect shipping address).
- There is a mistake on our Site relating to the products that you have ordered.
- The products that you have ordered are no longer available.
- There are limitations in shipping to your region requiring additional information to complete a delivery.
- We specifically reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we suspect that you intend to resell our products.
- We will only be deemed to have accepted your order (or any part thereof) when we provide you with a shipping confirmation email.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other information about products on our site are accurate. Despite these efforts, it is possible that errors, including incorrect pricing, may display on our site. However, if we have accepted your order and you have received a shipment confirmation email, you will not be asked to pay more than the price indicated when you placed your order.
- You declare that you are over the age of 18 and have full legal capacity to commit to these Terms.
- The inclusion of any products on our site does not imply, warrant or guarantee that the products will be available if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
Paypal - Note *A PayPal account is not required for checkout.
Shipping / Delivery
- You can make changes to or cancel your order, including products on backorder, at any time before we have packed your order for shipment. To do so, please send a message to the store owner.
- If we have already packed your order for shipment, you can request a refund or exchange, as described in the “Returns and Exchanges” section below.
Returns & Exchanges
- International shipping is available when ordering products from our site.
- Shipping and handling charges vary depending on your address, shipping speed, and the value of your order.
- Products that we deliver to you becomes your property at the time you receive it.
- We will deliver all in-stock products as soon as reasonably possible and within the estimated time of 15 business days from the date on which we accept your order. The deadlines are tentative, although the S.H.E. Event Marketplace tries to meet them.
- Please note, this section pertains only to standard returns and exchanges for online orders. Please see below for more information regarding your Right to Cancel and Faulty Products.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be applicable to personalized products.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for an exchange or refund, subject to the following terms:
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to return or exchange the products within 30 days from the date that you physically receive the products.
- We will refund or exchange any products that are returned in resalable condition with a copy of your original invoice. Please refer to the individual store's refund/exchange policy.
- Refunds for returned orders will be issued to the original form of payment. For exchanged orders, any price difference from the original order will either be credited to or debited from the original payment method used to place the order.
- To initiate your return or exchange online, contact the stores owner. Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as we have confirmed we have received your return. All returns must be unused and in original condition. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- You have the right to cancel without providing reason within 14 days from the date that you (or a third-party other than the carrier) physically receive the products. You are required to return in its original packaging.
- The right to cancel will not be applicable to personalized products.
- To exercise this right, you will need to inform us by contacting the shop owner.
Our Liability to You
- Please note, you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so we can locate the purchase in our system.
- After you provide notice of withdrawal, we will issue a refund for all returned products when either (a) we receive the products; or (b) you provide proof that you have shipped the products back to us. We will not refund shipping and handling delivery costs.
- If you have used the items other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the items, you are liable for their diminished value.
- We will make the refund to the same payment type you used for the initial order. You will not incur any fees as a result of such refund.
- Nothing in these Sale Terms will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the applicable law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for:
- Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer.
- Normal wear and tear and aging of the products.
- A lack of maintenance or care.
- Negligence or accidents.
- Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party.
- Non-compliance with the instructions contained in the user guide to ensure that this is the case.
- Any manipulation of the products by an unauthorized person (for example for the replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repairs).
Events Outside Our Control
- We are not liable for business losses. Our products are for private use, as such, we have no liability if you use the products for commercial or business purposes. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- An event outside our control means any event or cause beyond the S.H.E. Event Marketplace's reasonable control, including without limiting (i) epidemic, pandemic, famine, earthquakes, floods, war, terrorism, whether foreign or domestic, overwhelming event(s) caused by natural forces, extreme weather, or other natural disaster; (ii) acts of civil or military authority, insurrection, riots, strikes, fire, or explosion; (iii) picketing, strikes, or labor shortage; or (iv) interruption of or delay in transportation, shortage or failure of supply of raw materials or finished products, power outages, telecommunication outages, or any other intervening system, software, or service not operated by the S.H.E. Event Marketplace's (collectively “S.H.E. EVENT INDY LTD”).
- If a S.H.E. EVENT INDY Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, delay, liability, expense, or cost related to or caused by S.H.E. EVENT INDY Event.
governing law and jurisdiction
- Any finding by a court or administrative body that one or more clauses of these Terms are unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part shall not render unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable the other clauses or the remaining parts thereof, which shall remain fully valid wherever applicable, all of the foregoing provided that the clauses or part thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable are not essential.
- The clauses or parts thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed to have been removed from these Terms or not applicable in that circumstance, as the case may be, and the Parties shall negotiate in good faith their replacement and the measures that best fit the intended purpose of such clauses and parts thereof.
- The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of Indiana, and you, and we, hereby expressly submit the resolution of any disputes or claims to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Indianapolis, Marion County. This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in the country/region in which you are located.